This podcast is about the future of learning - a conversation with Prof. Sanjay Sharma, Professor and Vice President for Open Learning at MIT. A quote which nicely sums up the discussion comes from Plutarch and goes,
“The mind is a fire to be kindled, not a vessel to be filled.”
You will hear discussions about:
- Future learning models and the role of colleges and universities
- Online on-demand learning
- Most effective methods of learning at any age, based on scientific research
- What do future learning and Spotify playlists have in common?
- The most important ingredient for learning at any age
- The structure of MIT that makes it special
- Exams-in-a-Ziploc-bag at MIT
If you would like to comment on this episode, please register at the top right corner of this page - REGISTER.